- All transport modes: bus, rail, metro, tram and ferry
- Multiple cities: 500 thousand stops in more than 100 cities
- Map based search: use gps or search for an address
- Low network consumption: same content never downloaded twice
Targeted demographic (business, resident, or both):
Who and what will be impacted by the app, and how?:
- Commuters can easily check schedules for their favorite stops and routes
- Tourists can easily discover where is closer stops
What is the specific need that is addressed by the app?:
Easily find when next transport arrives to our stop, with just one click (e.g. without using complex trip planners)
Anticipated usage of the app (by whom, under what circumstances, etc)?:
- A student ends a class and wants to know when departs next bus from his usual bus stop to city center.
- A tourist visiting Jeld-Wen Field searches allSchedules to find a station to go back to his hotel.
How is information presented, that's not presented elsewhere; how is it unique?:
The way is possible explore stops in the map and how schedules are presented in schedule.
Which, if any, community datasets are used?: